- Payment of fees as a condition to service. As consideration for the services provided by editspot LLC, you agree to pay editspot LLC, prior to the effectiveness of the desired service, all applicable fees as indicated via a valid Credit Card (no checks), PayPal account, Google Checkout account or other payment method supported by our systems. Except as provided herein, all fees are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your service is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to the end of your then-current service period. It is the responsibility of the listed owner for the service to maintain records appropriate to document and prove the initial service registration date.
- Reservation of right to modify fees. editspot LLC reserves the right to modify fees, surcharges, and renewal fees or to institute new fees at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion.
- Credit card charge-backs for services. In the event of a charge-back by the credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider) for the credit card used in connection with the payment of a service fee, you agree and acknowledge that service shall not initiate or will be discontinued, if previously in use, and any information maintained by the service may be deleted along with your account and the remainder of your services being locked until a payment is made to cover any administrative fees or chargeback fees in the amount of $100. In editspot LLC's sole discretion, it may reinstate your services, subject to editspot LLC's receipt of the service fee(s) and any reinstatement fees ($100) imposed by editspot LLC.
- Out of scope fees. editspot LLC reserves the right to charge a reasonable service fee for administrative tasks outside the scope of its regular services. These include, but are not limited to, customer service issues that cannot be handled over email but require personal service, and disputes that require legal services. These charges will be billed to the Payment Method we have on file for You.
Physical Product Return Policy:
If after reading this information, you feel that the amount of your refund was incorrect, please e-mail us
- Unopened items. You may return most new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by editspot LLC within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- Refunds. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
- Partial refunds. Items that are opened or returned more than 30 days after delivery will receive a partial refund.
How refunds are calculated. The amount of your refund depends on several factors: Items that meet the above returns criteria will receive a full refund. Items that do not meet our returns criteria will receive only partial refunds:
- Any unopened item in original condition that is returned more than 30 days after delivery: 80% of item's price.
- Any item that has obvious signs of use: up to 50% of item's price.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error: up to 50% of item's price.
- Partial order returns. If you returned only one item from a multi-item shipment, you will be reimbursed only for the per-item shipping fee for the item you returned and not the per-shipment fee. Refer to our shipping rates for a breakdown on the fees.
- Gift certificates/cards. If you used an editspot gift certificate/card to pay for all or part of an item you want to return, that part of your refund will be credited to your account for use on a future purchase.
- Promos and discounts. If you return an order that was placed using a promotional certificate or discount, you will not be refunded for the amount of the promotional offer, as these discounts were deducted from the original purchase amount.