When you need to maintain your web site content, it should be as easy as 1-2-3. The goal is to create a consistent brand experience, an efficient publishing work-flow, and real-time site management through an easy-to-use web interface. With webspot, you will have the perfect set of tools to keep your site fresh, current, and accurately reflecting your image today.
Fully Hosted Web Publishing/Content Management
webspot is a database-driven web site content management system developed on and hosted by the editspot platform. It enables you to add, edit, delete, and sort text, images and downloadable files. With webspot, you can create additional pages to all of your primary navigation categories listed on every page of the web site.
Choose your webspot
||webspot lite: a $10 monthly platform-as-a-service product that gives clients automation, control, 200MB storage, 60GB of bandwidth, and access to their content in a shared VPS slice with all of the power of a spotlet, but without the ads.
||webspot pro: a $50 monthly platform-as-a-service product that gives clients automation, control, 2GB storage, 60GB of bandwidth, and access to their content in their own VPS slice with more storage and bandwidth. You can also enjoy root-level access to your site (upon request).
- add, edit, delete, sort pages, text, media, downloadable files
- Flash embed support
- video embed support
- widget embed support
- audio embed support
- drag & drop sorting
- add unlimited* page groups (sections) (*storage limits)
- add unlimited* pages (*storage limits)
- add and edit sub-navigation items
- create human-readable URLs - HRUs
- set access status of any page or page group
- manage SEO – page titles, subtitles, HRUs, keywords, descriptions
- update all titles, subtitles and body copy
- add, edit, delete and sort – feature and body images
- add, remove and edit right bar site-wide, per group, per page
- add, remove and edit left bar site-wide, per group, per page
- preview changes before saving
- choose & upload local desktop images through browser
- edit images* online including resizing, cropping, and rotating (*2MB limit on uploads)
- populate downloads with PDF, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc. for any page
- design – backgrounds, style, text, links, titles, header, footer, home, internal pages, sub-navigation
- site search
- site statistics including...
- site settings – title of site, copyright, global keywords, description, left bar, right bar
- support – online/email
- help – videos and narration – 1-800 number
- community support
- use a free template or provide a custom design
- use your own domain name
Increased Web Site Editing and Control
webspot is designed to give average computer users the power to control their web sites. Tasks that were once reserved for webmasters, document layout specialists, programmers and graphic designers can now be implemented by you.
Sort and edit text similar to a word processor. Drag and drop content from other web sites. Check spelling, add images, create hyperlinks and downloadable files from any location, anytime. All you need is an Internet connection. No extra software needed.
Your web site’s home page is the first impression a potential customer has about your company or organization. Creating and managing a robust, media-rich online experience for visitors is no longer a value add decision. It is critical to your business success.
Promote a new product or service on your home page. Make a business or company-related announcement. Offer a downloadable coupon to help generate sales... the possibilities are endless. By adopting the webspot web site content management system, you can make a positive impact by increasing sales, creating brand awareness and distinguishing your corporate identity.
Important Benefits of webspot:
Greater Control Over Content:
As the site administrator, you will no longer have to go through the IT department or call your web development company only to be placed in a work flow queue. With webspot, you dictate what content is added or deleted to your site, 24/7. With this new ability, you’ll be able to offer web site content that is Accurate, Relevant and Timely.
Yes, you may have some sort of web content management ability already, but it is not webspot. From the IT department, to the Marketing and Advertising crew, to the office of the CEO, everyone at your organization will love webspot’s robust editing features, stability and ease-of-use.
Given how easy it is to use webspot, less time and effort will need to be invested in the upkeep and enhancement of your web presence, translating into a substantial cost savings for your online initiatives.
webspot allows companies and organizations of all sizes to breathe new life into outdated web sites. We are confident webspot will work for you.
The webspot platform-as-a-service product gives clients automation, control, and access to their content in their own VPS slice with more storage and bandwidth.
When you need to maintain your web site content it should be as easy as 1-2-3. The goal is to create a consistent brand experience, an efficient publishing work-flow, and real-time site management through an easy-to-use web interface. With webspot, you will have the perfect set of tools to keep your site fresh, current, and accurately reflecting your image today.
webspot sites are setup within 2 business days from the time of order. Credit cards will not be charged until the site is publicly available.